Influence legislation and impact election of representatives to ensure that conservative values are returned to American politics. These include adherence to the Constitution, minimal government, Capitalistic approach to a free market for business, and a foundation on Judeo-Christian values.
Build a group of like minded activists to work energetically to bring adherence to the Constitution, minimal government, Capitalistic approach to a free market for business, and a foundation on Judeo-Christian values.
- The United States of America is a constitutional republic, not a Democracy
- Freedom and a respect for life are essential to civil society.
- Each of us has a duty to the republic to be an informed and involved participant in government.
- Capitalism and free markets are vital to human dignity, economic order, and human progress.
- The purpose of government is to provide social order while allowing citizens to live with maximum freedom and the pursuit of happiness.
- Charity should be the responsibility of the individual; not the state.
- Judeo-Christian values should underlie the social perception of family, education, and morals.